own beer can
6 simple steps to create your label
NB: To create your own beer label you need to be a designer, or know a designer that is able to use Adobe Illustrator software.
1. Download and click
on the smart object
You’ll find this at the bottom of the layers box.
2. Fit your artwork
within the space provided
Tip: holding down the shift key when you resize means your image won’t skew.
3. Click save and head back to the ‘design template’ file
You’ll notice that your artwork has appeared in the template
4. You can choose black or white text
Decide which will stand out best and in the layers box click the eye symbol on or off to change the text colour.
5. Three final tips for optimal results
- The 1mm bleed surrounding the label may get cut off so avoid vital text of graphics in this area.
- This is the front of the can. It will be displayed in the online shop. Key design elements should go here.
- Avoid graphics here as they make the text hard to read